Home » News » The Performance Characteristics Of The Cutting Disc
The Performance Characteristics Of The Cutting Disc
With the development of the abrasives industry, the demand for cutting disc in China is increasing. The production and use of cutting disc is more and more extensive. Now it is applied in various industries of industrial production, and because of its unique advantages. What are the general performance characteristics of the cutting disc that the performance is recognized by the majority of users? Today, the Aurora Abrasives will tell you about 105*1.2*16 cutting disc.
The performance characteristics of the cutting disc are as follows:
1. Suitable for single-disc or multi-tool combination cutting.
2. The precise classification of the binders meets the requirements for the selection of special blades for the processing of different materials.
3. Excellent grinding ability and high wear resistance ensure the long life of the blade.
4. Through the fine adjustment of the concentration and particle size of the abrasive, it can have good cutting efficiency under the premise of meeting the requirements of the surface finish of the cutting surface.
5. Advanced and scientific processing methods and strict process control ensure high accuracy of the blade’s shape and size.
6. The high hardness of the bonding agent makes the blade highly rigid so that the blade does not deform during the cutting process, thus ensuring the perpendicularity of the cutting surface.
Henan Aurora Abrasive Tool Co.,Ltd.
No.55, Lotus Street, High Tech Zone, Zhengzhou city,
Henan Province, China