With the development of the abrasives industry, the cutting disc is now used more and more in industrial production, and more and more users are beginning to use the cutting disc for cutting operations. However, after many customers use the cutting disc, some customers will reflect that some problems sometimes occur because of the improper operation of the cutting disc. So what problems should customers pay attention to in order to use the cutting disc safely? Today, I will introduce how to use the cutting disc safely with the T41 4 inches cutting disc size.
Users should pay attention to the following issues when using the cutting disc:
(1) After the cutting disc is installed, it should be idle for 1-2 minutes before use.
(2) Do not use the end face of the slice for sanding work.
(3) When installing the cutting disc, the flange should be clean and flat and the professional wrench should be used to manually prohibit the grinding wheel. It is forbidden to tap the wrench or use the supplementary clip.
(4) The workpiece can be cut behind the workpiece, and the workpiece is not overlapped and cut.
(5) The speed of use of the cutting disc should not exceed the working speed specified by the trademark. When using pneumatic grinding, especially when using the same gas source for multiple machines, the air pressure should be controlled. Preventing excessive air pressure, causing the grinding wheel to be too high, causing the cutting disc to burst.
(6) When using the cutting disc, the knife should be slowly fed. If the force is too strong, the grinding wheel will be stuck or blasted. If the cutting disc is stuck, the power should be cut off immediately and the grinding wheel should be lifted.
Henan Aurora Abrasive Tool Co.,Ltd.
No.55, Lotus Street, High Tech Zone, Zhengzhou city,
Henan Province, China