Home » news » How To Use The Cutting Disc Correctly
How To Use The Cutting Disc Correctly
A cutting disc is a tool specially used for cutting the rail. The material of the rail is different. The requirements of the China cutting disc for metal are different. If the method is used improperly, the loss will increase or even directly destroy the cutting disc. More serious may work. People are hurting, so it’s important to learn how to use the cutting disc correctly.
1. When not in use, hang the cutting disc vertically in a dry place, away from the damp and dark corners to avoid rust or deformation.
2, the use of the required speed, must be equipped with protective cover, gloves, helmets, goggles and other protective equipment.
3. Strictly observe the performance, use and other regulations when installing, so as to avoid the danger of installation error. After installation, check whether the center hole of the saw blade is firm and eccentric.
4. The cutting direction indicated by the arrow of the alloy saw blade must be aligned with the direction of rotation of the saw blade.
Look, if you don’t pay attention, you will make mistakes, and even some mistakes are irreparable. In the use of low price disc for metal, it is necessary to pay attention to safety, the correct use of cutting blades can better ensure its efficiency and work value, otherwise it will be more than half the effort, not worth the candle.
Abrasives, I believe that many companies are familiar with it, it is mainly used to make abrasive tools and some grinding, polishing, and other work. Just like choosing a cutting piece to understand its characteristics, you should also clearly understand what basic properties it should have in order to find the right abrasive for your work and to improve the quality and efficiency of your work. In order to help the merchants to save more money, improve work efficiency and create more value, Xiao Bian deliberately made some conclusions for your reference.
The basic characteristics that abrasives should have are:
1. Have a higher hardness than the material being processed.
2, to have strength, that is, when the abrasive grain cutting edge is sharp, it can withstand the cutting force, and when it becomes dull, it can break and reveal the new cutting edge.
3. It can maintain its original state at the grinding temperature.
4. It is not easy to react chemically with the material being processed.
Just as different cutting pieces have their own independent characteristics, these properties of the abrasive determine its good and bad and work effectively. The negligence in the choice, the mentality of holding it, will only increase the cost and financial pressure of the enterprise.
Henan Aurora Abrasive Tool Co.,Ltd.
No.55, Lotus Street, High Tech Zone, Zhengzhou city,
Henan Province, China